Highlights from St. Andrew’s (Boca Raton, FL) vs. Boys’ Latin (Baltimore, MD) on 3/13. Going into this game, St. Andrew’s was ranked the #1 high school team in the nation. Boys Latin was #7. St. Andrew’s had won 48 consecutive lacrosse games.
[fvplayer src=”https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z5fepaD-JCo” splash=”https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z5fepaD-JCo/hqdefault.jpg” caption=”LAX St. Andrew’s vs. Boys Latin–March 13th 2010″]
Final score: Boys’ Latin Lakers, 12-11
NEWS & NOTES
– NBC Sports: Lacrosse enjoying US college boom
– Interview with Cornell coach Jeff Tambroni
– The Mission Viejo Invitational Lacrosse Tournament is this weekend.
– Five Questions with Lee lacrosse player Killian Gallagher
– The Edmonton Rush’s Chris McElroy is ready to go big this season.