This is John Danowski’s Hofstra versus an ECAC dominant Massachusetts program in the 2006 NCAA Quarterfinals. With the game being played at “neutral site” Stony Brook, Long Island was an absolute madhouse for Hofstra in this game. But, as it turns out, it was the Minutemen outlasting the Pride in overtime, 13-12, to move on. UMass would eventually play for the National Championship, losing to Virginia.
It’s wild. It’s wonderful. It’s all in the Lacrosse Film Study library for you enjoyment.
UMass v Hofstra 2006 Quarterfinals LaxIQ
[jnews_element_header first_title=”Special LAS Offer” header_type=”heading_5″]
NEW Awesome Lacrosse Art
Our buddy Tony Becker blew us away with his prints tying lacrosse and nature back together. We loved them so much we had to get them out to the world. Six animals on posters, canvas, you name it! Check out the entire collection for yourself.
[jnews_element_header first_title=”Top Lacrosse News” header_type=”heading_5″]
Around The World
- Coping & Connecting: Lacrosse
- ‘A lot of us can’t sleep at night’ — ex-RMU lacrosse player on front lines of COVID-19 battle
- Coronavirus pandemic cost Millbrook’s Halpin sisters special lacrosse season
- Shot at pro lacrosse lifts Patriot graduate Thomas Rigney’s spirits after college season ends early
- South Jefferson girls know all too well about lost campaigns
- Double Disappointment: Methuen’s Bryant devastated by lost lacrosse season after football injury
- Somerville: IHS Boy’s Lacrosse Team ‘Sews Up’ Latest Service Project
- PSE pays game-day employees in Buffalo, Rochester for canceled lacrosse games
- Lacrosse continues to develop in the mountain state
- Together again, coronavirus forces Clevenger siblings to push toward lacrosse goals from home
- Report: Lacrosse star Michael Sowers headed to ACC rival of Syracuse
- Panama Becomes 66th Member-National Governing Body of World Lacrosse
- Lacrosse Players Become Pen Pals During Pandemic
- Monson sisters carry bond to BYU lacrosse team
- Senior season suspended, George Mason lacrosse player turns attention to sewing protective masks
- Lights, cameras, recruit: Ex-Liverpool lacrosse goalie helps players highlight skills
- Kerrigan Miller Announces She Is Transferring to North Carolina
- Collegiate Sports: Preventing the Zombie Apocalypse – Now is the Time to Act!
- Still the ones: UVa men’s basketball and lacrosse teams remain defending champs for another year