Overtime Episode 10 – Top Down Change
Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 – 8 p.m. ET
OVERTIME Episode X takes the discussion on racism in lacrosse to those at the top this week. We all agree that change is often made easier when it comes from those in the leadership positions. This week’s panel includes top coaches and professionals in the game, balanced with personal experiences from active players.
The Panel: Talking Top Down Change
- Steve Stenersen, US Lacrosse CEO
- Mark Ellis, New York Lizards Midfielder
- Samantha Herman, Hartford Assistant Coach
- Trevor Tierney, LXTC LC Denver Vice President
- Jim Stagnitta, PLL Champion Whipsnakes Head Coach
- Lars Tiffany, NCAA Champion Virginia Head Coach
- Arielle Ramirez, Hartford Midfielder
- Troy Kemp, Nation United LC Director of Recruiting
What is OVERTIME?
Simply put: an open conversation series on racism in the sport of lacrosse.
Overtime was created by Matt Holman, founder of the EMW Foundation, a San Diego based non-profit dedicated to hosting and promoting lacrosse events for a cause. Overtime is made possible by the dedication of the Prodigy Media Group and RPM Athlete Performance. With inspirational credit to Dr. Fred Opie, a must for podcast fans.