Overtime Episode 11 – Useful Discourse
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020 – 8 p.m. ET
OVERTIME episode XI combines a variety of perspectives from the Indigenous, international, national club, and social media perspective. Yeah, it reads like a mixed bag, but these guys do a great job in sharing useful and thought-provoking information. Sometimes we just get lucky with our panelist sharing incredible experiences and information.
The Panel: Useful Discourse
- Kevin Dugan – Sweetlax Florida, Regional Director
- Pete Natrall – Squamish Nation Shapeshifters traveling masters’ team former manager
- Mike DeWan – Lacrosse “Lifer” and former coach & player
- Curtis Rountree – regional Maryland game official & former University of Maryland All-American
- Javier Silva – Lacrosse the Nations, Executive Director
- Colin & Samir – TLN creators and professional film makers
What is OVERTIME?
Simply put: an open conversation series on racism in the sport of lacrosse.
Overtime was created by Matt Holman, founder of the EMW Foundation, a San Diego based non-profit dedicated to hosting and promoting lacrosse events for a cause. Overtime is made possible by the dedication of the Prodigy Media Group and RPM Athlete Performance. With inspirational credit to Dr. Fred Opie, a must for podcast fans.