Rhino Lacrosse 2018: Camps, Tournaments & Select Teams
Dear Lacrosse Players, Parents & Coaches — I’m very excited to share with you the awesome camps and events that Rhino Lacrosse will be offering in 2018! It’s hard to believe that this is our 14th year providing lacrosse players with tremendous opportunities to enjoy the sport.
Check out our website to see if there is a lacrosse program that might fit your schedule and lacrosse needs this year.
In 2018, we are proud to be offering 9 Instructional Camps, 1 SUPER Camp, a National Travel Team Program, 10 World Class Tournaments and multiple clinics and training opportunities.
It has been an honor to work in lacrosse over the years, and I want to personally thank you for your continued support of Rhino Lacrosse!
Rhino Lacrosse Camps
- Flagstaff, Arizona: June 3-7
- West Linn, Oregon: June 18-21
- Portland, Maine: June 25-28
- Saratoga Springs, New York: June 25-28
- Bozeman, Montana: July 9-12
- Bend, Oregon: July 16-19
- Tri-Cities, Washington: July 16-19
- Manlius, New York: July 23-26
- Jacksonville, Wyoming: July 30-August 2
- Roscoe, New York: August 5-9
- Saratoga Lacrosse Shootout: June 29-July 1
- Yellowstone Lacrosse Festival: July 14-15
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic: July 20-22
- Trout Town Invitational: August 10-11
- Ellicottville Lacrosse Festival: September 21-23
- Oregon Lacrosse Fall Festival: October 6-7
- Battle of Saratoga: October 6-7
- Arizona Lacrosse JAM: November 30-December 2
- The Great Upstate Snow Games: February 2019