BattleLax.com receives the 1st Annual Lax All Stars Domain Name Of The Year Award.
– WORTH YOUR ATTENTION: UVa Lacrosse Alumni Network Announces Yeardley Reynolds Love Scholarship
– If you didn’t read this, read it now: Why Passion Isn’t Enough To Grow The Game
– Farewell to a lacrosse coaching legend [Nittany White Out]
– St. John’s Lacrosse Hosts 2/2 Syracuse On Senior Day [STJ Athletics]
– North Carolina: Local boys lacrosse teams shine [Carolina Weekly]
– New Mark Millon Lacrosse Camp website [MillonLacrosse.com]
– The Real Housewives of New Jersey Love Lacrosse Playground x Video [LaxPlayground]
– New Jersey: Athlete of the Week – Week 5: Matt Diaco, Kinnelon [NJ.com]
– Philadelphia: Lacrosse benefit set for Friday [Philly.com]
– Michigan: Saginaw Heritage outbattles Bay City Central in rugged lacrosse rivalry [mlive.com] _______________________________________________________________________________________
Extreme Recess lax clinic @ Georgetown this weekend…
EXTREME RECESS ADAPTIVE LACROSSE CLINIC KICKING OFF THE SUMMER!
Dreams for Kids is giving children with disabilities the opportunity to participate in lacrosse for the first time! DFK is holding an adaptive lacrosse clinic on Saturday May 8th at Georgetown University!
WHAT: Dreams for Kids is launching its summer Extreme Recess programming with an adaptive LAX clinic at Georgetown University. The clinic will bring together 25 children with disabilities and their families and partner them with 30 college & high school level lacrosse players for a full day of fun lacrosse drills and games. Each participant will enjoy a day full of lacrosse, food, music, and nonstop fun, all free of charge to our participants. The Baltimore Bay Hawks and US Lacrosse have partnered up with Dreams for Kids to provide goody bags for participants so they can remember this opportunity of a life time! The entire event has been put together by the volunteer staff at Dreams for Kids, that consists of young adults, all under 25, who are working to make a difference in DC and bring Dreams to children of all abilities
WHEN: Saturday, May 8th, 2010, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
WHERE: Georgetown University Lacrosse field, 1303 3700 O Street NW, Washington, DC 20057
WHY: Extreme Recess gives children with physical and developmental challenges the opportunity to participate in sports, often for the very first time. The adaptive lacrosse clinic is bringing together youth to realize a physical potential previously unimagined. The confidence, self-respect, and motivation gained during the event will carry over to the classroom and empower children to passionately learn and seize each and every day. Extreme Recess celebrates the unique ability in every child and helps them turn the adversity in their lives into opportunity.
Got a question, something that deserves to be seen, or a hot tip?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org