The lacrosse department of HLC Rot-Weiss Munich is one of the oldest and most successful lacrosse programs in Germany. As soon as possible, the men’s teams of the HLC are looking for a new head coach who will help them to shape the personnel change and create the basis for further success.
– own lacrosse department within the HLC Rot-Weiss Munich, one of the oldest lacrosse clubs in Germany, German record champion – functioning club, department and team structures with the support of the general manager, team managers and captains
– season between September and June, winter break December/January and summer
break July – Payment: approx. 500 euros/month – contract period: initially 1-2 years – a city with a high quality of life: numerous exciting employers, rich cultural life, close to the Alps, countless parks and beer gardens …
– experience, preferably as a coach, with men’s lacrosse (from high school level) in a country outside North America, preferably in Europe (knowledge of the great differences in level of technique, athletics and understanding of the game, of motivation and commitment) – experience with and motivation for development work and coaching of lacrosse
beginners – motivation to work both with A-Team (German top level) and B-Team (mixture of
experienced players and beginners) – tactical understanding – ability to lead a team with different player/character types – dependability – knowledge of German desirable, but not a must
– in the short and medium term, development work in the A and B teams has higher priority than winning titles
– training of newcomers – technical and tactical improvement of the more experienced players – active shaping of the personnel transition – the goal is to create a broad personnel base in both teams
– preparation and management of the A- and B-team training (2-3 times a week)
– coaching at home and away match days, playoffs, German championship, league cup
– training/continuing education of players as trainers for youth, university sports and as substitute/assistant
– squad planning for both teams, setting of the roster for match days and league cup/playoffs/German championships – support in the planning, implementation and follow-up of camps and school activities, etc.
Patrick Curland (General Manager men & B-Team Captain)
+49 151 23646055
HLC Rot Weiß München Grasweg 67a 81373 München