Lacrosse All Stars is pleased to present our latest and greatest addition to our shop: a 1-for-1 package for lacrosse teams.
How it works is super simple…
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 – Check your program’s current “team sales” pricing
Is the pricing fair? Are you happy with it?
“YES” & “YES” = STOP NOW
If you answered yes to both questions, you may already be on the right track. So, feel free to stop now and rest easy.
PROCEED IF YOU ANSWERED “NO” TO EITHER OR BOTH
STEP 2 – Read these new facts about Lacrosse All Stars…
- We can provide your team with new complete sticks with pre-strung and fine-tuned pockets every player will enjoy using.
- We can provide your team with new gloves for half the price most retailers charge players.
- We can provide more than that, too… Custom team jackets (thanks, Champion!), beanies, hats, and notebooks are easy.
Did we mention uniforms, too? We can provide them easily and cost-effectively. The games is changing baby!
STEP 3 – CONSIDER DOING GOOD BY GIVING UNDER-SERVED ATHLETES A TRUE CHANCE
We are now uniquely positioned to provide any lacrosse team across the globe with affordable options that include a 1 FOR 1 MATCH of every complete stick purchased.
Your team can determine whether we give the match to the program itself or donate it to an organization in need. As we all know, lacrosse is an expensive sport and there are thousands of teams that need assistance to grow.
Any coach or lacrosse team admin can sign up using the form below, and we can’t wait to hear from you soon!
We only match 1-for-1 at when a team orders 25 units or more, but you’re welcome to inquire even if you can’t meet the minimum.
Team Sales Special
Now, a Few more facts for lacrosse teams…
- Most sticks aren’t made in North America
- Relax Sports Co, creator of the sticks we offer, likely has lowest carbon footprint and greenest fulfillment process in the game
- Most custom gloves aren’t the same quality as those manufactured at scale
- One Lax, our newest partner, creates every piece of equipment the same way and provides custom service so good that they’re an official supplier to NLL teams
- Most apparel and paper products are made overseas these days, and all without taking the environment into account
- Our entire process changes that by incorporating US workers and an inclusive personal touch
Have any questions? Hit up our contact form, and we’ll get right back to you.
Thanks for reading, and keep growing the game!
The LAS Team