During the 2011 season, ESPN.com will be taking a deep dive into the Syracuse men’s lacrosse program to get the details on what it takes to be an elite lacrosse program. This is a pretty cool feature for ESPN to be doing, and I think we can all agree that featuring Syracuse is a great move. I have no doubt there will be plenty of mainstream sports fans converted into college lacrosse fans thanks to this new series.
In this week’s installment, Coach Desko and Coach Rogers talk about their preseason exhibition games. Check it out!
Inside The Program: Syracuse passes early tests | ESPN College Sports
Speaking of Syracuse, here’s a clip from The Experts, a show on ESPNU I have yet to see. Connor Wilson recommended it to me yesterday and I’ve got the DVR set to record the next showing. The show features quite a few big lacrosse names!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Max Seibald Nike Lacrosse Photo Shoot | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Required Reading: Alan Sepinwall Is To TV As Bill Simmons Is To Sports | Spoon Feed
– Training Tip Of The Week: Higher Level Workouts | Lax All Stars
– Syracuse vs. Denver: Pioneers Blazing New Trail In NCAA Lacrosse | Troy Nunes
– Singha Lacrosse Shaft by 1Lacrosse | Sweet Sweet Lax
– College lacrosse Q&A: Towson defenseman Marc Ingerman | Baltimore Sun
– Maryland Terps Locker Room Improvements | LaxPlayground
– Box Lacrosse tourney in Prague!!!