In the spirit of Music Monday, I’m taking a poll.
You see, I have a theory that the guitar is the most popular instrument amongst lacrosse players and fans of all ages. My theory is that of our thousands of daily readers, roughly half of them play musical instruments. And of those who do, 75% play the guitar.
Maybe it’s the emo heartache inside of every lacrosse player.
Maybe I’m completely wrong and most of you guys play the drums while wearing cool shirts.
Maybe you prefer the harmonica.
So, dear reader, please help me prove my theory – right or wrong. Just answer this one simple question in the comments section below: WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU PLAY?
I’ll tally ’em up and deliver the proof tomorrow.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Cajun’s Corner – Boxla in Louisiana! | Lax All Stars
– Ivy League Fashion Police | Sweet Sweet Lax
Interesting words from 412 Lax:
– 2011 Schedules Disappear | MCLA Fan
– STX Chrome | 412 Lax
– Oregon Ducks Get The Warrior Wrath | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Yeardley Love Update: Judge Denies Defense Access to Slain UVA Lacrosse Player’s Medical Records | CBS News
– Virginia Releases 2011 Men’s Lacrosse Schedule | Virginia Sports
– MCLA’s Top Player Looks to Reinvent Himself, Prove He’s Not Just ‘System’ Guy | Lacrosse Magazine
– Jamieson signs record-setting deal with Rochester Knighthawks | Examiner
– Boston Blazers release head coach Tom Ryan | Examiner
– CANADA: Lacrosse player, cager excels on ice | The Tribune
– Attackman leaves Johns Hopkins, will join Syracuse lacrosse team for upcoming season | Syracuse.com